Use of this Site
To use this Site, users must prepare, install, and operate appropriately, any necessary equipment, software, communication means, etc. at their own responsibility and expense.
OWNDAYS Group are not involved in any preparations or methods for users to access WWW.
OWNDAYS Group permits users to access the Services provided by OWNDAYS Group, but does not guarantee any content, reliable provision, or access results, etc. of the Services.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Any and all property rights in or to the contents, individual information (data), and aggregate information (data) contained in this Site belong to OWNDAYS Group.
This Site contains any property rights that are protected by laws and regulations regarding intellectual property rights.
The contents posted and provided on this Site are protected by the Copyright Act, Trademark Act, Design Act, and other applicable laws.
Users agree not to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, transfer, lend, translate, adapt, license, reprint, or reuse the Service or its content (in whole or in part) without the prior written consent of OWNDAYS Group. Users agree in advance that if a user violates this provision, then OWNDAYS Group has the right to enjoin the user from reproducing, publishing, transmitting, distributing, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, licensing, reproducing, and/or reusing any contents, individual information (data), and/or aggregate information (data), as well as the right to demand the amount equivalent to the profit obtained by the user as a result of such acts.
Restrictions on Private Use and Prohibition of Commercial Use
Unless otherwise specified, this Site is provided for your private and non-commercial use. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, showing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, or selling any information, products, or services obtained through this Site without the prior written consent of our group. Users may not use this Site for any commercial purpose or in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of our group.
Prohibited Acts in Use
In using this Site, Users agree to comply with the laws and abide by rules of the Internet. Users are prohibited from doing the following acts:
- Acts that violate the public order and morals or any laws and regulations;
- Acts that interfere with the operation of any Service by any means;
- Acts that slander, defame, or otherwise cause disadvantage to other Users or third parties;
- Acts for commercial purposes (Users are prohibited from using, or accessing to, the Services provided by our group, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes in whatever form, including use, reproduction, duplication, copying, sale, and resale);
- Other acts that our group deems inappropriate.
For Using the OWNDAYS Online Store
Changes in Service Content, etc.
Our group reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Services on this Site at any time without prior notice to Users. Our group will not be liable for any damages caused by changes, delays, suspension, discontinuation, or termination of the Services on this Site.
OWNDAYS Group is not obligated to store any contents, or to forward any unread or unsent messages to users or any third party.
Information posted on or provided through the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This Site and the information on this Site are subject to periodic change. OWNDAYS Group may make any improvements or changes to the Site or Services at any time. In no event will OWNDAYS Group be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties as a result of the use of this Site.
OWNDAYS Group will not be held responsible for any damage caused by interruption, delay, or discontinuation of its system due to failure of communication lines or computers, etc., any damage caused by falsification of its web pages, or any damage caused by unauthorized access to its data, despite its reasonable safety measures.
OWNDAYS Group does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, applicability, or any other aspect of the information posted on or provided through this Site. OWNDAYS Group does not guarantee that e-mails sent from its web pages, servers or domains, or contents on its web pages, are free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
If you wish to set up a link to this Site, please notify OWNDAYS Group to that effect. In such case, please include your name, contact information (address, phone number, and e-mail address), and the URL of the website you wish to link to. Please note that depending on the content of the website or the method of linking, OWNDAYS Group may refuse to accept the link. Linking to any websites that sell eyeglasses and other products on the Internet is not permitted under any circumstances. If you agree to the above, please read the notes on setting up links below.
- The URL to be set as the link destination should be "www.owndays.com/jp/" and should clearly indicate that it is the website of OWNDAYS Group. Please note that the URL of the link destination may be changed or its operation may be discontinued.
- It is prohibited to use any logo or icon used on this Site as a link button on your website.
- Links that may damage the credibility of OWNDAYS Group are not permitted.
- Please note that the information contained in this Site is subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of setting a link to this Site.
Handling of Personal Information
Personal information will be used by OWNDAYS Group only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- Provision of a user’s information such as purchase history and visual acuity, to the user;
- Provision of information on products, etc. (products, services, various campaigns, store opening information, etc.) of OWNDAYS Co., Ltd;
- When the need to contact a user arises for any other important reasons.
OWNDAYS Group will not disclose to a third party any registered information of a user that can identify a specific individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"); provided, however, that this does not apply to the following cases:
- When the user has consented to the disclosure of information;
- When the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations;
- When the provision of personal information is required to protect the life, body or property of any person and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent;
- When the provision of personal information is particularly required for improving the public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent;
- When the provision of personal information is required for cooperating with a national or local government, or an individual or business entity entrusted by either of the former two, in executing the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the user’s prior consent is likely to impede the execution of the operations concerned;
- When the personal information is disclosed to any entity to which OWNDAYS Group outsources its operations;
- When OWNDAYS Group shares the personal information with any franchisees or franchise headquarters.
OWNDAYS Group complies with laws and regulations as well as other norms in Japan applicable to personal information in its possession, and reviews and improves as applicable, and revises where necessary, the contents of its policy.
Users must use the following recommended browsers to use the Service, and OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for, and will not accept any questions about, any problems caused by the use of any browsers other than those recommended.
Recommended Browser/ OS
PC Microsoft Edge latest version
Chrome latest version
Safari latest version
FireFox latest version
iPhone／iPad iOS9 or later standard browser Android Android 4.4 or later standard browse
The user agrees that even within the above recommended environment, the user may not be able to properly receive the Service due to factors such as the user’s own settings for rejecting cookies from the Service, the security settings of the browser used by the user, the use of security software, and the combination of the OS and browser.
Agreement Jurisdictional Court
- If you are using the Service for the first time and want to purchase any products, membership registration is required. Users shall apply for membership in accordance with the method specified on the membership registration page.
- When purchasing products with a credit card, users must use a credit card in their own name.
- When accepting a membership application, OWNDAYS Group will send a registration confirmation e-mail.
- Membership registration is limited to those who have an address in Japan and an email address that allows OWNDAYS Group to contact them by email. Minors must obtain the consent of a person with parental authority when being registered as a member.
- If there is any change in the membership registration, the user will update the relevant information on the user’s own My Page.
If a user falls under any of the following items, OWNDAYS Group may cancel the membership registration without prior notice to the user:
- When the user who has been registered does not exist;
- When OWNDAYS Group cannot send an email to the email address entered by the user at the time of registration;
- When the information submitted by the user to OWNDAYS Group is false, incorrect, or incomplete;
- In the event of double registration;
- When there is a delay in payment or other default regarding the Service;
- When OWNDAYS Group deems the registration inappropriate.
Management of ID/Password
- Users are responsible for the management of the e-mail address and password set by themselves at the time of application for membership registration.
- Users will not transfer, lend, or disclose their e-mail address and password to any third party.
- Users are responsible for any damage caused by inappropriate management, errors in use, or use by a third party, of their e-mail address or password.
- If it is found that the e-mail address and password have been used illegally by a third party, the user will immediately notify OWNDAYS Group.
- Users should be aware of the risks of leakage associated with the transmission of credit card numbers when using the Service, and do so at their own risk.
Users must not perform any of the following acts:
- Acts that interfere with the operation of, or may otherwise hinder, the Service;
- Acts of using the Service by illegally using a credit card;
- Unauthorized use of email address and password;
- Acts that cause or may cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or OWNDAYS Group;
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy, or other rights of other users, third parties, or OWNDAYS Group;
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals, or otherwise violate or may violate any laws and regulations; or
- Other acts that OWNDAYS Group deems inappropriate.
- If a user violates any of the preceding items, OWNDAYS Group may, at its discretion, delete any comments or other information sent by the user without notice to the user.。
- Users understand and acknowledge that committing any of the prohibited acts constitutes a violation of the Penal Code, Act on Prohibition of Unauthorized Computer Access, Trademark Act, Copyright Act, and Civil and Commercial Codes, and may result in criminal liability and civil liability for damages.
- Users must not perform any of the following acts:
- If a user wishes to cancel the membership, he/she shall apply for cancellation from the Member Cancellation page.
- If a user cancels the membership, OWNDAYS Group will stop using, but may keep for a certain period of time, the user’s personal information.
- Even after a user has canceled the membership, products that have been ordered but not received yet, if any, will be delivered to the user. A delivery information email will be sent upon delivery.
- If a user cancels the membership, the user will no longer be able to view any information on My Page
Purchasing products at OWNDAYS Online Store
- Users can purchase any products using the Service. If a user wishes to purchase any product, etc., the user shall apply to purchase the product in accordance with the method designated by OWNDAYS Group.
- This Agreement will be deemed to have been established when OWNDAYS Group sends an e-mail to the user in response to the application to the effect that the shipment of the applied product has been completed; provided, however, that this does not apply when the credit card company designated by the user informs OWNDAYS Group to the effect that the credit card is in default.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the event of fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Service by a user, OWNDAYS Group may cancel or terminate the purchase agreement, or take other appropriate measures.
- Delivery of products, etc. through the Service is limited to Japan.
OWNDAYS Group may cancel a user’s application in any of the following cases:
- When it is clear that the sales price displayed on the Site is incorrect;
- When OWNDAYS Group receives an application that exceeds the limit quantity for a limited product;
- When an application for a non-existent product is received due to an error in the information displayed on the Site and the like; or
- When any falsehood is found in the personal information of an applicant for purchase.
How to Settle the Purchase Price
- The amount of payment for products, etc. will be the total of the product purchase price, shipping charge, handling fee, and consumption tax.
- Payment for products purchased through the Service will be made by credit card in the user’s name, payment at convenience stores, payment via cell phone payment, payment via Amazon Pay, payment via LINE Pay, payment via PayPay, payment via Rakuten Pay, payment via Apple Pay, and cash on delivery.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the user must follow the terms and conditions of a separate agreement with the credit card company. In the event of a dispute between a user and a credit card company, etc., the dispute will be resolved by both parties concerned, and OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for the dispute.
- In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the user must use the service provided by the delivery company designated by OWNDAYS Group.
Returns, exchanges, etc.
- Returns and exchanges will be made in accordance with the methods specified in the notice under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
- Notification, etc. from OWNDAYS Group to a user will be made on this Site or to the contact address registered by the user in a manner that OWNDAYS Group deems appropriate. Even if there is a delay or non-delivery of communication or benefits from OWNDAYS Group due to any incomplete registration information or any problems with the provider used, OWNDAYS Group will assume that the communication or benefits have reached the user when they should have, and OWNDAYS Group will not be held responsible for any disadvantage caused thereby.
- OWNDAYS Group’s obligation to deliver a product will be deemed to have been fulfilled when the product is delivered to the shipping address indicated by the user at the time of purchase or to the delivery box installed.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or disadvantage caused to users of the Service due to any reasons not attributable to OWNDAYS Group.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for any damage caused by the inability of users to use the Service.
- Even if a benefit provided by OWNDAYS Group to a user is lost or stolen after the user have received it, OWNDAYS Group will not provide the benefit again.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or disadvantage caused to the user for use of the Service due to any reasons not attributable to OWNDAYS Group, regardless of the cause of the legal claim.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be responsible for the contents of any other websites linked to the Site.
- If a user causes damage to a third party through the use of the Service, the user must resolve the matter at his/her own responsibility and expense, and must not cause any inconvenience to OWNDAYS Group.
- When changing a user’s password, etc., OWNDAYS Group will verify the identity of the user using the method designated by OWNDAYS Group, and will be exempted from liability thereby.
Terms and Conditions for OWNDAYS Points and Coupons
For the service of points and coupons that can be used at OWNDAYS Group’s stores and online stores in Japan (such points and service are hereinafter referred to as “OWNDAYS Points” and “Service,” respectively), OWNDAYS Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, referred to as “OWNDAYS”; and OWNDAYS and its group companies are collectively referred to as “OWNDAYS Group”) has established the Terms and Conditions for OWNDAYS Points and Coupons (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”), as follows: All users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "users” or “you”) must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. By using points and coupons, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Points and coupons are provided only to users who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Before using the OWNDAYS Online Store, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions for OWNDAYS Points and Coupons. The contents of these Terms and Conditions may be revised as necessary.
Granting of Points
- OWNDAYS Group will grant points to users in accordance with the method and criteria specified separately by itself, when users purchase products through OWNDAYS Group’s stores or online stores, or in other cases specified separately by itself.
- No point will be granted for the portion of the product price purchased through the use of points, coupons, or other discount promotions.
Use of Points
- Users may use their points to pay for all or part of the products, etc. sold at OWNDAYS Group’s stores or online stores in a manner determined by OWNDAYS Group.
- Points can be redeemed for the total amount, including the product price, shipping cost, cash on delivery charge, and consumption tax.
- Points will be granted for each member ID. Even if a user has multiple member IDs, the points granted to each member ID cannot be combined or used at the same time.
- Points can be used at a conversion rate of “1 point = 1 yen” on the next and subsequent bills. Please note that once you have redeemed your points, they cannot be canceled.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash. In no event, points may not be transferred to, loaned to, or inherited by, a third party.
Validity Period and Cancellation of Points
- Points are valid for one year from the date on which each point is granted. Points that have expired cannot be used.
OWNDAYS Group reserves the right to cancel points at its discretion if any of the following events occurs:
- If your membership has expired;
- In the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms and conditions set forth by OWNDAYS Group;
- When there is a delay in payment for, or other defaults related to, products, etc.; or
- When there is any other act that OWNDAYS Group deems inappropriate, such as fraudulent acts.
Granting of Coupons
Coupons will be granted to users in accordance with the methods and standards set forth by OWNDAYS Group.
Use of Coupons
- Users may use their coupons to pay for all or part of the products, etc. sold at OWNDAYS Group’s stores or online stores in a manner determined by OWNDAYS Group.
- Coupons can be redeemed for the total amount, including the product price, shipping cost, and cash on delivery charge.
- Coupons will be granted for each member ID. Even if a user has multiple member IDs, the coupons granted to each member ID cannot be combined or used at the same time.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash. In no event, coupons may not be transferred to, loaned to, or inherited by, a third party.
- Users cannot use more than one coupon at a time.
- There are conditions on the amount of coupons that can be used in accordance with the method determined by OWNDAYS Group. For more details, please check the page about coupons on the Site.
Validity Period and Cancellation of Coupons
- Coupons have an expiration date. Coupons that have expired cannot be used.
OWNDAYS Group reserves the right to cancel coupons at its discretion if any of the following events occurs:
- If your membership has expired;
- When there is a delay in payment for, or other defaults related to, products, etc.; or
- When there is any other act that OWNDAYS Group deems inappropriate, such as fraudulent acts.
Changes and Termination of the Servic
- OWNDAYS Group may terminate, suspend or abolish the Service, change the conditions for provision, change the transactions covered by the Service, or change the period of use, at an appropriate time, by notifying the user in an appropriate manner.
- OWNDAYS Group will not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to users due to the changes, etc. described in the preceding paragraph.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
OWNDAYS Group reserves the right to change all or part of these Terms and Conditions without the consent of the user, if OWNDAYS Group deems it necessary, at an appropriate time, by notifying the user through posting on the Site or other appropriate means. In the event that all or part of these Terms and Conditions are changed, the use of the Service will be governed by the changed Terms and Conditions, and the user will comply only with the changed Terms and Conditions.