Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Do check the details of your purchase before checking out and ensure prescription has been issued by a registered optometrist within the last 1 year and inform the optometrist about your intention to buy spectacles from an online source and the details of such source.
The prescription for purchase of spectacles online shall contain the following information in order to be considered a valid prescription:
- Details of consumer including full name, date-of-birth and unique identification number (e.g. NRIC number);
- Date of eye examination done;
- Issue date and expiration date of the prescription;
- Name, work and/or contact address and contact number of the prescriber;
- Refractive error of the consumer (indicate spherical and cylindrical readings);
- Inter-pupillary distance reading;
- Back Vertex Distance (if applicable);
- Written assessment that the consumer does not have any existing organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision; and
- Statement of advice acknowledgement by the consumer to undergo eye checks if the spectacle causes discomfort.